Organization : Intel
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/ME
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* As an Application developer within this team , you will be developing intelligent web applications by building advanced visualization and analytics components capabilities.
* The ideal candidate in this position will have web design & application development skills as well as ability to design/build/integrate advanced visualization components using open source libraries as necessary.
* Own Implementation of all the functional requirements, performance, Testing of the Project.
* She/he will deliver solutions by building and leveraging reusable frameworks as part of the advanced visualization development team partnering with engineering & platform teams.
* This role will be in a team of Advanced visualization developers, engineers, analysts & data scientists.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have experience in roles like Web App/UI designer/developer, Advanced Visualization Component developer/Engineer will be preferred.
* Candidate should have experience in designing/delivering solutions using open source components is desirable.
* Candidate should have strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
* Candidate must have knowledge on HTML5/CSS, Angular JS, D3/Leaflet/Sigma JS.
* Candidate must also have understanding of Requirements analysis, design/testing tools and exposure to UI Design tools like Photoshop /Illustrator / Wireframe Tools, Dreamweaver .
* Candidate must work with Analyst / Customers to understand Project Requirements.
* Candidate should also work with Tech Lead on Solution Approach / Implementation Design.
* Candidate must develop Project MVC / UI using AngularJS and Bootstrap , work on UI Design for Styling/ CSS related Tasks
* Candidate should also develop Visualization using reusable platform components / create new using Viz Libs (D3, Sigma, Leaflet, Crossfilter etc.)
* Candidate should be able to develop Hadoop data ingestion/ transformation components to prepare the dataset for analysis / visualization.