Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop, implement, and maintain computer based systems to meet business requirements.
* As an application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
* Activities include Documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
* Must be providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
* Must have good leadership, critical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Should have strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Must have strong design & development experience using: Java/J2EE Stack, Machine Learning, Python, R & Spark framework.
* Should develop modules for data loading, transformation, access and export.
* Must have extensive experience with Data Structure.
* Should have knowledge in designing and implementing big data solutions using Hadoop technologies
* Must have knowledge of mapReduce, sqoop, flume, Mahout, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark and/or HBase.
* Should have strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
* Must have familiarity with version control systems is a plus.