Organization : Intel
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop, implement, and maintain computer based systems to meet business requirements.
* Application Developers should analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
* Should include Documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
* Must be providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
* Should possess the below behavioral traits:- Leadership, critical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Must have unrestricted right to work in US without requiring sponsorhip
* Must have strong design & development experience using: Java/J2EE Stack, Machine Learning, Python, R & Spark framework.
* Should develop modules for data loading, transformation, access and export.
* Must have extensive experience with Data Structure.
* Must have knowledge in designing and implementing big data solutions using Hadoop technologies
* Must have knowledge on MapReduce, sqoop, flume, Mahout, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark and/or HBase.
* Must have strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
* Should have familiarity with version control systems is a plus.