|Job Role||Devops Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
- Must have completed any graduation like BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc or its equivalent from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on cloud administrations like AWS, Azure, GCP Build management:
- Will be involved in repository creation and management: Maven, pip Version control:
- Must have good git Virtualization Vagrant and Docker image creation and management Automation: Ansible, Chef,
- Must have rundeck Documentation management with Sphinx Programming: Python, Linux shell scripting Linux system configuration System Monitoring: Influx + Grafana
- Must have preferred Qualifications Experience with working on Open Source community projects
- Should have knowledge of Blockchain technology Knowledge of security and cryptography domains Strong written and oral communications skills
- Must be passionate about crafting secure code and thoroughly testing it so you deliver high-quality solutions
- Should be able to contribute your designs and high-quality code to the Open Source community to solve challenging security problems
- Must be able to collaborate and share your ideas with the team then come work for the Security Solutions and Enabling team’s Blockchain Program Office, within Intel’s 1 software organization, where you’ll find a challenging, fun environment, and people that love teamwork.
- This is an advanced product team that focuses on delivering high quality code to the Open Source community.
- Must invent, design, and implement solutions on the Hyperledger Sawtooth project to leverage Intel’s platforms in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Should set up and maintain test networks, both in-house and in the cloud Set up and maintain monitoring infrastructure
- Should be able to create and maintain infrastructure for deploying Blockchain solutions to the cloud Create distribution packages Manage build system
- Must manage repositories Manage docs publication Develop and maintain Sys Admin documentation Develop system-level tests
- Must work within a highly regarded team and to work across goes to deliver leading edge solutions based on rapidly growing and evolving security technologies.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com