Organization : Intel
Job Role : Graduate Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Must have minimum knowledge on computer vision, pattern recognition, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing.
* Must have working knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB
* Must have strong and good base of C programming skills
* Must have good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment.\
* Should comprehend some of the state-of-the art research in object recognition and activity recognition.
* Work involves creating training data-sets for the different types of interesting objects\activities in for a particular ambience, training a machine learning based classifier using this data and applying the algorithm to the test data.
* Should be able to systematically evaluate some of the available implementations of the best-in-class algorithms.
* Should make the real-world data amenable for computer processing the work may also involve some tasks like image and video pre-processing.
* Finally, the candidate will profile the computer vision algorithm for CPU and memory bandwidth and identify the potential areas of optimization.
* Should write and execute test plans for customer environment and applications.
* Should have hands-on test execution and automation- Report issues found during test execution, and track them to completion.
* Must work closely with manager and team lead to reproduce and resolve problems, reported from field.
* Should coordinate with other team members.
* Must have excellent testing and development experience in wireless/telecommunications/networking domain.