Organization : Intel
Job Role : Intern Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good coding skills in C++, Android and passion/willingness to learn new programming languages.
* Should have familiarity with standard software Engineering practices such as version Control,
* Must have knowledge on configuration Management, validation, root cause analysis and Quality Assurance.
* Should participate in IT Flex services team is seeking an enthusiastic intern willing to learn more about Software development & validation, writing mobile applications and working with a broad base of business and platform group stakeholders to develop a solution for the customers.
* As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our teams, our ideal intern is someone who is obsessed with data quality, analytical, creative and thoughtful when interacting with technical and nontechnical people while building trusting relationships. And most important of all, having fun!!!!
* Must have strong and good base of C programming skills
* Must have good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment.\
* Should comprehend some of the state-of-the art research in object recognition and activity recognition.
* Work involves creating training data-sets for the different types of interesting objects\activities in for a particular ambience, training a machine learning based classifier using this data and applying the algorithm to the test data.
* Should be able to systematically evaluate some of the available implementations of the best-in-class algorithms.
* Should make the real-world data amenable for computer processing the work may also involve some tasks like image and video pre-processing.
* Finally, the candidate will profile the computer vision algorithm for CPU and memory bandwidth and identify the potential areas of optimization.
* Should write and execute test plans for customer environment and applications.