|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should have strong basic electronics background including digital design (High Speed design), Transmission lines, Microcontroller based designs,
- Must have knowledge on Power electronics areas – Power delivery (Low voltage DC-DC conversion), Signal Integrity and Power Integrity concepts.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Must be responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel’s efforts to transform client computing through technologies,
- Must get involved in new form factors, and driving Intel’s corporate-wide user experience initiatives.
- This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gate ways
- Must have a self-learner capability and good communication skills
- Must have ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside India
- Will join Intel India Flex Services team as Intern technical graduate.
- Should have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
- Should provide flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills technically
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com