|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on Linux and/or Windows System Administration Experience as well as familiarity with networking concepts is a must.
- Must have experience with C and Perl scripting. Experience with C# and Windows scripting is a plus.
- Must have knowledge on UNIX and/windows System Programmers with programming and scripting skills to support.
- Must have excellent opportunity to learn about various cloud computing components and concepts, such as Open Cloud, OpenStack, and distributed cloud technologies.
- Must have demonstrated efficacy of imitation learning algorithms by comparing against the OpenAI baseline algorithms for various robotics environments in OpenAI gym simulator.
- Must be a good programming expertise on C/C++ or Android application development.
- Should be a Tech savvy passionate about cutting edge technologies and trends
- Must have a self-learner capability and good communication skills
- Must have ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside India
- Will join Intel India Flex Services team as Intern technical graduate.
- Should have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
- Should provide flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills technically
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com