|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must create,define and develop system validation environment and test suites.
- Must use and apply emulation and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec.
- Should be responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures.
- Must require broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon
- Must have validation teams in improving post-silicon test content and providing feedback for future on-die debug features.
- Must be working with group of top notch Bluetooth/WiFi Validation team and grow as a key Validation System Engineer.
- Should have excellent C++/C programming and Python/Perl test scripts development.
- Must debug flows and writing test cases to the specification.
- Must have knowledge on Windows/Linux/Chrome systems understanding.
- Must have an advantage if the candidate has Good understanding of Bluetooth or WiFi communication protocol knowledge and Deep OS internals knowledge
- Must have ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside India
- Will join Intel India Flex Services team as Intern technical graduate.
- Should have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
- Should provide flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills technically
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com