Organization : Intel
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have contribution to develop applications in C to tests different APIs functionalities developed for the Intel’s latest and upcoming platforms and technologies.
* Must automate the test execution using scripting languages TCL/Python/Perl and few other Linux utilities like sed, awk, expect as part of TCL, regex, cronjob etc. Designing test cases, writing, develop and execute.
* Should have regular discussion with the developer to understand the implementation and scope of the testing etc. Understand and use the different software versioning tools, bug tracking tools, Microsoft office in advance.
* Should have great opportunity to learn the software development cycle, work, support and influence SW developers during all phases of SW development.
* Must have good oral and written communication skills, strong development and problem-solving skills.
* Must have clear understanding of the Datacom protocols Ethernet, IPV4, IPV6, TCP/UDP, application layer protocols, understanding of the Telecom Networks 2G, 3G, LTE, 5G will be a plus.
* Should have strong design & development experience using: Java/J2EE Stack, Machine Learning, Python, R & Spark framework.
* Must develop modules for data loading, transformation, access and export.
* Should have extensive experience with Data Structure.
* Must have knowledge in designing and implementing big data solutions using Hadoop technologies MapReduce, sqoop, flume, Mahout, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark and/or HBase.
* Should have strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
* Must have familiarity with version control systems is a plus.