Organization : Intel
Job Role : Software Enginer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong programming skills.
* Must have good knowledge of Data Structures and Software architecture design methods and techniques, design principle/pattern
* Should have knowledge of MSSQL Database Design and Programming.
* Should have familiarity with MySQL is a plus.
*Must have strong familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems as well as network technologies from a programmer’s perspective.
* Should have understanding of VMware, and other Cloud computing concepts.
* Should develop software as the primary job function Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
* Should work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
* Must strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
* Must have experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
* Must have strong design & development experience using: Java/J2EE Stack, Machine Learning, Python, R & Spark framework.
* Should develop modules for data loading, transformation, access and export.
* Must have extensive experience with Data Structure.
* Should have knowledge in designing and implementing big data solutions using Hadoop technologies MapReduce, sqoop, flume, Mahout, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark and/or HBase.
* Must have strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
* Must have familiarity with version control systems is a plus.