Organization : Intel
Job Role : Software Enginer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be proficient in C++, data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design principles
* Must have experience with Visual Studio
* Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Must have excellent knowledge of product life cycle and software development life cycles
* Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be analyzing the customer requirements and designing software solutions to meet requirements
* Should be maintaining clear communications with customers and stakeholders
* Must be creating robust, reliable, and high performance applications that satisfy all customer requirements.
* Should work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
* Must strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
* Must have experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
* Should develop modules for data loading, transformation, access and export.
* Must have extensive experience with Data Structure.
* Should have knowledge in designing and implementing big data solutions using Hadoop technologies MapReduce, sqoop, flume, Mahout, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark and/or HBase.
* Must have strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
* Must have familiarity with version control systems is a plus.