Organization : Intel
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* As a test development engineer should develop test plans for Advanced Multicore Communication Processor modules.
* Must understand the functionality of the Next Generation Communication processor and develop application to test various functional blocks.
* Must write and execute test plans for customer environment and applications.
* Must have hands-on test execution and automation- Report issues found during test execution, and track them to completion.
* Must work closely with manager and team lead to reproduce and resolve problems, reported from field.
* Must coordinate with other team members.
* Should have excellent testing and development experience in wireless/telecommunications/networking domain.
* Must have technical knowledge in some of these core areas.
* Must have basic knowledge of IP services, Access Control, QOS, TCP/IP, Virtualization,networking concepts and protocols, Multicore CPUs X86/ARM.
* Should have programming and scripting experience in C, C++, Python, TCL.
* Must have experience in DPDK and Virtualization a plus.
* Should have strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems.
* Must be a self starter and proactive.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be a effective team player.