Organization : Intel
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have basic understanding of Computer architecture, microcontroller/ microprocessor, graphics architecture/design &/ Video processing Technics/standards.
* Must be willing to learn and contribute towards multiple areas/domains.
* Must be responsible for platform level integration activities for all client platforms.
* Should support IO/CNVi/TypeC/TBT domains for functionality enablement and debug activities from PowerOn towards all milestones.
* Must be a good programming expertise on C/C++ or Android application development.
* Should be tech savvy and passionate about cutting edge technologies and trends
* Must have self-learner capability and good communication skills
* Should have ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside India
* Must join Intel India Flex Services team as Intern technical graduate.
* Must have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
* Flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
* Should contribute to improving automation including Test bench, trackers/checkers, execution scripts, debug tools and others
* Must attend required cross-site/geo meetings on a need basis
* Should own Test bench components, implement enhancements as required
* Must proactively propose, prototype and implement methodologies that can improve efficiency