Organization : Intel
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
* Should determine computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
* Must respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
* Should develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
* Must have knowledge on intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community.
* Must have knowledge on SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies.
* As an SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
* Must have experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types
* Should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Must perform code and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
* Should execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Should develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
* Must begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
* Must work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.