|Job Role||Software Intern|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in Reinforcement Learning and Machine Learning
- Should have hands-on experience with ML toolkits such as Tensorflow/Pytorch/Caffe etc.
- Must have coding experience in python, C etc.
- Should have knowledge on reinforcement Learning, Machine Learning, Optimization techniques, Linear Algebra.
- Must have knowledge on literature review of Imitation Learning and sparse reward based Reinforcement Learning RL algorithms for control of robotic arms.
- Must have knowledge on imitation learning model development: Implementation of imitation learning based RL algorithm for robotic arm manipulation on tasks with sparse reward structure.
- Model testing: Demonstrate the efficacy of imitation learning algorithms by comparing against the OpenAI baseline algorithms for various robotics environments in OpenAI gym simulator.
- Must be a good programming expertise on C/C++ or Android application development.
- Should be a Tech savvy passionate about cutting edge technologies and trends
- Must have a self-learner capability and good communication skills
- Must have ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside India
- Will join Intel India Flex Services team as Intern technical graduate.
- Should have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
- Should provide flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com