Organization : Intel
Job Role : Technical Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have basic understanding of Computer architecture, microcontroller/ microprocessor, graphics architecture/design &/ Video processing Technics/standards.
* Must have good programming expertise on C/C++ or Android application development.
* Must be a tech savvy passionate about cutting edge technologies and trends
* Must be a self-learner capability and good communication skills
* Should have ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside India
* Candidate will join Intel India Flex Services team as Intern technical graduate.
* Must have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
* Must have flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
* Should be able to bring up the waveform for further debug with a given trigger.
* Should participate actively in first level of regression debugs
* Must be running weekly regressions, triage and reporting out
* Should work with functional CLT and GT validation teams to get the failure resolved
* Must provide weekly status to leads/managers
* Should contribute to improving automation including Test bench, trackers/checkers, execution scripts, debug tools and others
* Must attend required cross-site/geo meetings on a need basis
* Should own Test bench components, implement enhancements as required
* Must proactively propose, prototype and implement methodologies that can improve efficiency