|Job Role||Technical Intern|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Candidate will be joining the VPG SWE team.Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature.
- Must have experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Must have knowledge on job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Must have familiarity C/C++/C languages and Experience in software development using any of the these languages
- Should familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Must have familiarity with Windows device driver development and architecture is nice to have. – Ability to read and understand existing C/C++/C source code and scripts.
- Should knowledge of software development and test processes.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be flexible and eager to learn great team player
- Should be a Tech savvy passionate about cutting edge technologies and trends
- Must have a self-learner capability and good communication skills
- Must have ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside India
- Will join Intel India Flex Services team as Intern technical graduate.
- Should have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
- Should provide flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills technically
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com