Organization : Intel
Job Role : Technical Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Focus of the project is functional safety verification and validation to meet the design to desired DPM defects per million and to say the design meet the architecture goal, functionally safety to operate in a bound applications – like automotive, aerospace and much more fields.
* The project would touch the areas a verification infrastructure development – include OVM and other hardware descriptive language implementation and testing.
* Must be needed set of Error injection to design and test the design capability to settle in safe zones.
* Should have experience in DPDK and Virtualization a plus.
* Must have strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems.
* Should be self starter and proactive.
* Should excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Should develop test plans for Advanced Multicore Communication Processor modules.
* Should understand the functionality of the Next Generation Communication processor and develop application to test various functional blocks.
* Should write and execute test plans for customer environment and applications.
* Should have hands-on test execution and automation- Report issues found during test execution, and track them to completion.
* Must work closely with manager and team lead to reproduce and resolve problems, reported from field.
* Should coordinate with other team members.
* Must have excellent testing and development experience in wireless/telecommunications/networking domain.
* Must be a team player.