|Job Role||Software Developer|
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a company that makes the world’s best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software, and end-to-end solutions to deliver compelling experiences. Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any technology from a recognised university.
- Only Fresh college graduates can apply for this position.
- Must contribute your designs and high-quality code to solve challenging security problems?
- Should passionate about crafting secure code and thoroughly testing your own code so you deliver high-quality solutions.
- Design components within complex client/ server systems
- Must write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
- Should Own and maintain one or many software components.
- Must be familiar with C++/C system software development.
- Should be familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
- Must have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
- Should adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
- Must take pride in your craft and won’t compromise on quality.
- Should work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
- Must have a working knowledge of machine learning.
- Should familiar with cloud technologies and scripting.