Organization : Intuit
Job Role : Junior Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intuit.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java,Python,Pearl
Intuit Inc. is an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. It is incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Mountain View, California.Intuit makes the personal finance programs Quicken and Turbo Tax, as well as the small business accounting program Quick Books. In addition, they produce QuickBooks Point of Sale solution for small retailers, professional tax solutions ProSeries and Lacerte, and the Web-based corporate workgroup productivity solution QuickBase. The company also provides web based SAAS versions of Quick Books – Quick Books Online (QBO) – and multiple payroll products, as well as providing processing options to many small businesses.
* Be part of an Agile Scrum team.
* Ensure that the best practices are followed and Independently deliver well defined tasks.
* Deliver high quality code that can be pushed to production.
* Motivated Software Engineers who are passionate about solving real world problems in Big Data.
* A good ‘Intuit – Again’ engineer will be willing to learn and takes pride in their work.
* Willing to support their own code in production.
* Tools and Utilities that make it easy to on board data from various sources like RDBMS, Flat files, Streaming and other sources in an efficient, secure and compliant way.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate must have prior experience in developing large scale/ distributed system in production
* Candidate must be very comfortable with writing server-side applications
* Candidate must be able to learn rapidly how to use and validate large system APIs/interfaces, especially APIs of Big Data systems (see Preferred Qualifications below).
* Candidate must adept in working in Linux/UN*X environments.
* Candidate must have strong coding skills.
* Candidate must have fluency in any of the following: Java, Perl, Python
* Prior experience with Spark/Cassandra/Hadoop/HDFS/Hive/Pig.
* Candidates must have prior hands-on experience with AWS: designing, deploying, and testing applications in AWS.