IOCL(Indian Oil Corporation Limited) is an Indian state owned Oil and gas company which is head quartered in mumbai. IOCL is one of the largest Oil & Gas leading commercial enterprise with a net profit of INR 19,106 crores. IOCL recruitment notification 2017 for freshers as assistant engineer at haryana with the number of vacancies available and required qualification for the position available. This post provides the information about the required qualification for the post and no of available vacancies available in all the cadres.
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)
List Of Vacancies: 19
1. Junior Assistant Engineer: 12
* Mechanical – 01
* Instrumentation – 04
* Power & Utilities – 07
2. Junior Material Assistant – 01
3. Junior Accounts Assistant – 06
Junior Assistant Engineer & Material Assistant:
* Candidate must have completed Diploma in Mechanical/Instrumentation & Electrical from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 50% through out academics.
Junior Accounts Assistant:
* Must have completed B Com from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 45% through out academics
* Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 36 Years as per rules of organization.
Candidates will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 11,900–32,000/- PM
* Written Test
* Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test
Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for SPPT or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
* Last Date Of Application : 3rd November 2017
* Last Date For Errors Correction & Print Out Of Application : 17th November 2017
* Date Of Examination – 3rd December 2017
* Results Announcement – 3rd December 2017