|Job Role||Junior Operator|
|Pay Scale||Rs 10,500 – 24,500/- Per Month|
|No Of Vacancies||58|
|Last Date||16th June 2018|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as Indian Oil is an Indian state owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial enterprise in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17.It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for year 2016 and 168th in Fortune’s ‘Global 500’ list of world’s largest companies in the year 2017. As of 31st March, 2017 Indian Oil’s employee strength is 33,135, out of which 16,545 are in the officer cadre. Indian Oil’s business interests overlap the entire hydrocarbon value-chain, including refining, pipeline transportation, marketing of petroleum products, exploration and production of crude oil, natural gas and petrochemicals.
List Of Vacancies:58
Region Wise Vacancies: 58
Junior Operator: 25
- Andhra Pradesh – 04
- Telangana – 03
- Karnataka – 10
- Kerala – 01
- Tamil Nadu – 07
- Andhra Pradesh – 01
- Telangana – 02
- Karnataka – 06
- Kerala – 01
- Tamil Nadu – 23
- Must have completed ITI in Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Electrician/Mechanist/Fitter or its equivalent from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 10,500 – 24,500/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 26 Years as on 31-03-2018 and age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC Candidates and 05 Years for SC/ST candidates and others as per government rules.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- In SPPT, the technical skill/proficiency/physical ability to handle/operate the tools/ equipment’s of the respective discipline of the shortlisted candidates shall be assessed.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option.Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100.
- Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark and there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper for the written test will be Bilingual, i.e., Hindi & English.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 150/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL/-
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com
- Start Date Of Application – 26th May 2018
- Last Date Of Application – 16th June 2018
- Tentative Date Of Written Test – 15th July 2018
- Announcement Of Result Date For Written Test – 30th July 2018
- Date Of Personal Interviews – 16th – 18th August 2018
- Date of uploading Final List of selected candidates – 30th Sep 2018