Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as Indian Oil is an Indian state owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial enterprise in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17.It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for year 2016 and 168th in Fortune’s ‘Global 500’ list of world’s largest companies in the year 2017. As of 31st March, 2017 Indian Oil’s employee strength is 33,135, out of which 16,545 are in the officer cadre. Indian Oil’s business interests overlap the entire hydrocarbon value-chain, including refining, pipeline transportation, marketing of petroleum products, exploration and production of crude oil, natural gas and petrochemicals. IOCL is now recruiting freshers for multiple positions like junior engineering and technical assistant and control analyst with the required educational qualifications and interested and eligible candidates can check for the eligibility criteria and apply before 10th March 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 201
* Junior Engineering Assistant (Production) – 119
* Junior Engineering Assistant(P&U) – 10
* Junior Engineering Assistant(Electrical) – 15
* Junior Engineering Assistant(Mechanical) – 19
* Junior Technical Assistant – 15
* Junior Quality Control Analyst – 10
* Junior Engineering Assistant(Fire & Assistant) – 03
* Junior Materials Assistant/Junior Technical Assistant – 09
* Junior Nursing Assistant – 01
Junior Engineering Assistant:
* Must have completed 3 Years Diploma in Production/Mechanical/Electrical/P&U/Instrumentation or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Junior Quality Control Analyst:
* Must have completed B Sc in Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Junior Engineering Assistant(Fire & Safety):
Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Junior Nursing Assistant:
* Must have completed 04 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 03 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology &
Obstetrics from recognized Institute / University.
* Should have an aggregate of 55% through out academics
Required Physical Standards:
* Height 165 CM,
* Weight:50 Kg,
* Chest: Normal:81 CM, Expanded:86.5 CM,
* Eyesight normal without glasses, colour vision normal.
* Free from – vertigo problem, disease of heart/lungs/kidney, abnormal blood pressure, Knock Knee, Flat Feet, Squint eye and stammering.
* Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 26 Years and age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC Candidates and 05 Years for SC/ST Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates
* The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
* A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% of marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
* The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 March 2018.After successfully submitted send a print out of application form along with required documents to the respective refineries on or before 24 March 2018.
* Last Date For Application – 10th March 2018
* Last Date to Send the required documents for respective refineries – 24th March 2018
* Written Examination – 25th March 2018
* Result Date – 17th April 2018