IRCON International Limited which is an engineering and construction company, specialized in transport infrastructure. The company was established in 1976, by the Government of India under The Companies Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, a wholly owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to IRCON International Limited in October 1995. IRCON recruitment for freshers as assistant engineer at across India with the required educational qualifications and this post provides the information regarding about the post and apply before 22nd January 2018
List Of Vacancies: 02
* Assistant Officer
* Must have completed 2 years full time MBA/PGDM in HR discipline or Equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 40,000 – 1,40,000/- PM
Must have maximum age limit of 30 Years and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Written Test
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 250/-
* For PWD Candidates – NIL/-
* Start Date Of Applications – 7th January 2018
* Last Date For Application – 22nd January 2018