Organization : Irdeto
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.irdeto.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C++ or Java
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security. Our powerful solutions and services enable content owners and providers to securely deliver media across all screens and devices in and out of the home, as well as allowing platform operators to offer innovative services beyond media. With over 40 years of expertise in security, we have the market insights from piracy and consumer data, know how and proven track record to be the trusted partner of choice. Irdeto’s unique heritage as a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers means that we are a well-established and reliable partner.
* Team develops cutting-edge security solutions for various media and non-media markets.
* With access to the latest tools, subject-matter experts and technology, we are a market driven, and innovative team that values creativity, hard work and the delivery of quality results for our customers.
* We know that our success results from our globally diverse workforce. You will find teams of outstanding people working on our wide range of solutions and services that shape the future of media entertainment.
* Irdeto offers the freedom to work in exciting environments that best suit your skills and ambitions. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among all employees with.
* Software development involving the creation of component designs, coding and unit testing.
* Review and input of component designs and planning for implementation of new functionality.
* Estimation and planning.
* Act as resource for colleagues and provide assistance to other functional areas such as system test and customer support.
* Work independently with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good understanding of developing applications using cloud frameworks and services
* Should have knowledge of SQL and popular database software such like SQL Server and MySQL
* Should be pro-active, quality-minded with a positive attitude
* Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
* Should have familiarity in any of the following areas: Public cloud services (AWS etc.), Digital Rights Management (DRM), audio/video, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), iOS, Android and other media technologies, website or player development
* Must have proficiency in Linux/Unix environment, TCP/IP network protocols and network analysis
* Must have experience with java8, REST, Hibernate/JPA
* Should have experience with Micro services and software as a service (SaaS)
* Should have experience in participating in open source standards and contributing to open source.