Organization : Irdeto
Job Role : Intern Trainee
Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.irdeto.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security. Our powerful solutions and services enable content owners and providers to securely deliver media across all screens and devices in and out of the home, as well as allowing platform operators to offer innovative services beyond media. With over 40 years of expertise in security, we have the market insights from piracy and consumer data, know how and proven track record to be the trusted partner of choice. Irdeto’s unique heritage as a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers means that we are a well-established and reliable partner.
* The Test Intern is responsible for testing of Set Top Boxes and end to end testing in a DTH network.
* The role works closely with Test Manager to ensure the quality of Irdeto products as per the customer requirements.
* The position will be reporting to the Test manager.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have basic Understanding of DVB/MPEG standards is a plus
* Candidates must have knowledge on scripting languages and automation tools.
* Candidate must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Candidate must have good Testing and Debugging skills.
* Candidate must be a active team player but able to work independently and remotely.
* Candidate must be proactive and self motivated.
* Candidate must have good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide a practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
* Candidates must have good presentations skill to small to medium sized groups.
* Candidate must have good documentation and reporting skills.