Organization : IRIS
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.irissoftware.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Iris Software is a professional software services organization offering high-quality solutions to businesses. It services the information technology requirements of companies ranging from the Fortune 100 to medium-sized firms by utilizing specialized domain knowledge, best-of-breed technologies, rapidly deployable proprietary frameworks/solutions and flexible engagement models. Founded in 1996, Iris is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey and employs highly talented professionals and domain experts.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Should strong analytical and Logical skills
* Must have adaptive & Positive attitude
* Must have proficient knowledge in Core Java and SQL Server
* Must have good experience in Multithreading.
* Should design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
* Must interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
* Must troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
* Must use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
* Should understand high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
* Must ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
* Should be responsible for devising and executing test strategy and analyzing results in a systematic manner.
* Must involves thorough understanding of testing methodologies, boundary conditions, and various performance metrics used to assess the operation, reliability and usability of software applications.
* Should require the extensive use of automated test programs, scripts, and various tools used to streamline and expedite the testing and analysis processes.
* Should consists mainly of embedded web development, including front end browser, backend server and database as well as control software.