Organization : ISRO
Job Role : Junior Assistant & Stenographers
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Sc/M Sc/Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 5,200 – 20,200 PM
No.of Vacancies : 185
Website : www.isro.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 11-2-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
ISRO formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR), which was established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalised space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
List of Vacancies:
* Junior Assistant – 180
* Stenographer – 5
* Candidate should have graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University. (or)
* Candidates should have degree in diploma in Commercial/Secretarial practice with First Class with one year experience as Steno-typist/ Stenographer.
* Candidate should have a minimum typing speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography.
* Candidates should have knowledge in the use of Computers.(The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before 11/02/2016 ).
* Candidate should have minimum age limit of 18 and maximum age limit of 26 years till 11-2-2016.
* Age relaxation of 2 – 3 years is applicable for SC/ST based on their educational qualification.
Candidate will be given minimum basic pay scale of Rs 5,200 – 20,200 PM
|Opening date for on-line registration||– 21.01.2016|
|Closing date for on-line registration||– 11.02.2016|
|Last date for payment of fee||– 12.02.2016|
|Closing date for receiving documents as stated in para 6 above at ISRO HQ||– 20.02.2016|
|Written test||– 27.03.2016|