Organization : Teradata
Job Role : Intern Trainee
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
* Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software and firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc).
* Should also have advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.).
* Must have teradata Database experience and its Certification.
* Having advance knowledge of disk array architecture will be an added advantage.
* Must have a clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
* By using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
* Should have strong oral and written skills.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Should have strong facilitation and team skills.
* Should be able to perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer.
* Must have flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.