Organization : ISRO
Job Role : Assistant Engineers & Upper Division Clerks
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 25,500/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 313
Website : www.isro.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 01-08-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
ISRO formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR), which was established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalised space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
List Of Vacancies: 313
Assistant Engineers For ISRO Centers: 272
* Ahmadabad – 20
* Bangalore – 97
* Hyderabad – 27
* New Delhi – 04
* Sriharikota – 35
* Thiruvananthapuram – 89
Upper Division Clerks: 02
Assistants For PSU’s In Space: 38
* Ahmadabad – 16
* Bangalore – 07
* Hyderabad – 01
* New Delhi – 14
* Thiruvananthapuram – 01
* Should have completed Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications like having Bachelor’s Degree with First Class, as declared by the recognised University.
* Should have an aggregate of 55% & above.
* Must have knowledge of use of computers.
Should have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 26 Years.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 25,500/- PM
* The candidates who meets the qualification as prescribed is the base requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test.
* Initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 15.10.2017 [Sunday] at nine venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
* The call letters for written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the firstweek of October 2017. Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for skill test, depending on the number of vacancies notified, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
* Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for shortlisting for ‘Skill Test(Computer Literacy Test)’. Skill Test will be purely go-no-go basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for selection. The Skill Test shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale with minimum 60% for qualification.
* The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the written test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test, subject to number of vacancies notified.
* In case, sufficient number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are not available for filling-up the vacancies reserved for these categories, relaxation will be extended to candidates belonging to the respective category, to make good the short-fall.