ISRO is an organization termed as Indian Space Research & Organization which is centre for space, which is termed as the Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR), which was established in 1962 for institutional space activities and it is located in the major countries which helps to monitor the activities of earth and to know the things that exists beyond the universe and helps to find the best advancements in technology. ISRO is recruiting freshers graduates for scientist engineer positions available in the organization and this post provides the complete information about the positions available and selection process based on the organization norms.
Organization Name: Indian Space Research & Organization(ISRO)
List Of Vacancies: 28
* Civil – 14
* Electrical – 06
* Mechanical – 07
* Architecture – 01
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in respective disciplines of Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Architecture or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 56,100/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit not more than 35 Years as on 31-08-2018 and age relaxation of 03 Years is applicable for OBC candidates and 05 Years for SC/ST Candidates and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
* The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
* Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
* Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
* Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
* For General Candidates – Rs 100/-
* For SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates – NIL