Organization : ISRO
Job Role : Scientific Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 56,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 80
Website : www.isro.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 05-10-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
ISRO formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR), which was established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalised space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
List Of Vacancies: 80
Scientific Engineer – SC:
* Electronics – 35
* Mechanical – 35
* Computer Science – 10
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech in respective disciplines of Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Should have maximum age limit of 35 Years as on 05-10-2017 and age relaxation is applicable according to their caste reservation.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 56,100/- PM
* Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 24/12/2017 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
* The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the second/third week of December 2017. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
* Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
* Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
* For General Candidates – Rs 100/-
* For Woman/SC/ST Candidates – Nil