Organization : ISRO
Job Role : Scientist Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 56,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 11
Website : www.isro.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 24-04-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
ISRO formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR), which was established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalised space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
List Of Vacancies: 11
* Scientist Engineer(Mechanical) – 3
* Scientist Engineer(Chemistry) – 5
* Fire Officer – 1
* Research Scientist – 2
* Must have Bachelor’s Degree In the disciplines of Mechanical/Chemistry from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
Fire Officer & Research Scientist:
* Should have completed B Sc/M Sc(Chemical/Meteorology) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics
Must not have maximum age limit of 35 years
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 56,100/- PM
* General OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
* SC/ST/Women Candidates/PWD – Nill