Organization : ISRO
Job Role : Scientist Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 56,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 07
Website : www.isro.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 08-06-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
ISRO formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR), which was established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalised space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
List Of Vacancies: 07
* Scientist Engineer(Industrial) – 04
* Scientist Engineer(Chemical) – 02
* Scientist Engineer(Physics) – 01
* Should have completed BE/B Tech/M Sc(Industrial/Chemical/Physics) of respective disciplines from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Must not have maximum age limit of 35 years
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 56,100/- PM
* General OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
* SC/ST/Women Candidates/PWD – Nill
Candidates meeting the norms will be shortlisted and called for Interview. The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for Interview. Based on the academic performance of the candidates applied, number of vacancies, number of candidates applied etc., initial screening will be done to short-list candidates for Interview.Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.