Organization : ISRO
Job Role : Scientist Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 56,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 85
Website : www.isro.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 08-03-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
ISRO formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR), which was established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalised space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
List Of Vacancies: 85
* Scientist Engineer (Mechanical) – 36
* Scientist Engineer (Electronics) – 42
* Scientist Engineer ( Computer Science) – 09
* Must have Bachelor’s Degree Or Master’s Degree In the disciplines of Mechanical, Electronics & Computer Science From a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
Must not have maximum age limit of 35 years
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 56,100/- PM
* Written Test: Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 07.05.2017 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh,Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
* The written test paper consists of 90 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
* Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
* Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
* General OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
* SC/ST/Women Candidates/PWD – Nill