Organization : ISUZU Motors
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.isuzu.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Isuzu Motors (Isuzu Jidōsha Kabushiki-Kaisha) (TYO: 7202), trading as Isuzu is a Japanese commercial vehicles and diesel engine manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo. Its principal activity is the production, marketing and sale of Isuzu commercial vehicles and diesel engines. It also has a number of subsidiaries, included Anadolu Isuzu (a Turkish joint venture with Anadolu Group), Sollers-Isuzu (a Russian joint venture with Sollers JSC), SML Isuzu (formerly Swaraj Mazda), Isuzu Astra Motor Indonesia, Isuzu Malaysia (Isuzu HICOM),Isuzu UK, Isuzu South Africa, Isuzu Philippines, Taiwan Isuzu Motors, Isuzu Vietnam and Isuzu Motors India
* Coordinate and manage development of interior design (mainly seat and instrument panel) by instruction between ISZJ and supplier.
* Built PJ plan and make report weekly (progress summary)
* Provide input to Supplier and ISZJ
* Investigate problems and hard negotiation with supplier for planned schedule.
* Parts arrangement and make the delivery schedule for built and development.
* Investigate and evaluate the seat and find defects.
* Achieve the target plan and quality.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be Conducting CAE Analysis & CAD Analysis on the responsible area (seat).
* Candidate must repose effective methods to build the competitive product from the perspective of India market.
* Candidate should have work experience in designing.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.
* Design experience using Catia V5
* Design experience using CADAM
* Experienced in Taksy
* Well versed in GD&T
* Good communication and presentation skills.