Organization : ITC Limited
Job Role : Management Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.itcportal.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ITC Limited or ITC is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Its diversified business includes five segments: Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Hotels, Paperboards & Packaging, Agri Business & Information Technology.Established in 1910 as the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, the company was renamed as the Indian Tobacco Company Limited in 1970 and further to I.T.C. Limited in 1974. The periods in the name were removed in September 2001 for the company to be renamed as ITC Ltd.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must develop a plan that achieves company targets.
* Should include, but is not limited to, advertising, program/promotions, and research.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
* Must manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs.
* Must own timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
* Should utilize consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands.
* Must translate insights into profitable product innovations. Develops selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
* Should provide consumption based data analysis for the brand.
* Must provide insight and support to the enterprise to better understand market trends and dynamics. Also, identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
* Should work with sales, demand planning, and contract vendors to generate accurate volume forecasts.
* Must deliver results for the brand level P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good best communication and inter personnel skills.