|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
In a world where capital markets continuously evolve and regulators aim to keep them in check, we build trading solutions that reflect this dynamic context, enabling our clients to focus on what they do best. This is what Itiviti is all about. A company built on the foundation of entrepreneurship and innovation, we deliver the advantages that keep our clients ahead of the game. In essence, we underpin their ongoing pursuit of a sustainable competitive edge.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be a motivated team player, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Should be stress resistant.
- Must have interest in financial markets, exchanges and financial instruments (options, futures and stocks)
- Should have technical exposure during your course work to JAVA, C++, UNIX or SQL
- Must have entry level position, open to engineering graduates eligible for and willing to work in Mumbai.
- Must have a flair/desire to work for world-class IT products company, and must have demonstrated that during your academic work.
- Must have good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface.
- Should have good Knowledge on HTML, HTML5.
- Must have good Knowledge on Database/ SQL.
- Must have customer Centricity – Strives to enhance the customer experience and consistently exceed customer expectations
- Must have good communication – Identifies his audience/ targets for communication, and listens to their opinions and feedback
- Should have excellence in Execution – Drives efforts for people to not just meet but try and exceed goals, by communicating opportunities for reward and recognition
- Must have innovation – Thinks out of the box to address business/ functional/ technical challenges
- Aptitude Test
- Personality Test
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com