Organization : Itron
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 10+
Website : www.itron.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C,C++ & Kernel
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting more than 8,000 customers in over 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world.
* Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
* Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must work as a member of a software development team and participate in team projects.
* Candidate must assist in design, development and troubleshooting of software sub-systems.
* Candidate must completely deliberate in identified schedules.
* Candidate must assist with problem investigation and resolution.
* Candidate must assist in implementing software process improvements.
* Candidate must have good communication skills.
* Candidate must have good analytical & reasoning skills.