|Job Role||Programming Analyst|
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting more than 8,000 customers in over 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world.
- Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) from a recognised university
- Must have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should analyze designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Must be using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Should complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Should interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Should assist with the design, implementation, and testing of new systems.
- Must assist with the translation of business needs and user requirements into functions that can be accomplished through subsystems and program development.
- Should attend business user meetings.
- Should research and recommend best practices.
- Must assist with the design of screens, workflows, and functions.
- Should write user requirements, functional specifications, and technical specifications.
- Must utilize new technologies and algorithms.
- Must be able to assist with onsite and in-house technical support of sales teams through verbal communication.
- Should assist with the design of systems from a component level to solve a customer business needs.
- Must assist in ushering new products into Client Service.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com