Organization : iWave System Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.4 – 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
iWave Systems has won the confidence of its esteemed customers spread across the globe by being a reliable design partner in developing innovative products. iWave’s typical customers are semiconductor chip designers, RTOS & Protocol vendors and OEMs. Our services portfolio comprises Turnkey Design, Test and Prototype (NPI) & ODM and Onsite resourcing support. Our solution offerings cover Customization, Licensing and ODM. iWave specializes across Industrial, Automotive and Medical Domains. iWave Systems is headquartered in Bangalore, India with offices in Japan and France.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should be involved in designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
* Should be developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
* Must be able to discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
* Should be involved in planning and designing new production processes;producing details of specifications and outline designs
* Must be recommending modifications following prototype test results,using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
* Must be considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
* Should be working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
* Should have good communication skills( both verbal as well as written)
* Should have hands on experience in designing the enclosure for electronic products experience in Interaction with the mechanical fabrication vendors
* Must be self motivated and self driven professional, with a flair for challenges Professionals with creativity and strong innovation instinct