|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
Jacobs Engineering was founded in 1947 by Joseph J. Jacobs. As of 2016 the Chairman and CEO is Steven J. Demetriou. The previous President and CEO was Craig L. Martin from 2006 until 2014.The company is publicly traded as a Fortune 500 company,and as of October 2016 had 50,000 employees globally.Jacobs has more than 250 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa, and Asia.The company is structured around four lines of business: Aerospace & Technology; Buildings & Infrastructure; Industrial; and Petroleum & Chemicals. In October 2016, the company moved its headquarters from California to Dallas, Texas.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Electrical) from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge and experience of working with latest national and international codes like IS, IEC, IEEE, NEC, ANSI etc
- Must have experience in Oil & Gas sector, Refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical / Process Plant and Fertilizer Plant will have an edge
- Should possess good communication Skills
- Must use respective established codes and Jacobs engineering practices to produce engineering deliverables in the form of electrical equipment specifications, data sheets or engineering drawings good for construction.
- Should include SLD, substation equipment layout, power layout, earthing layout, lighting layout, lightning protection system layout, cable routing
- Must have responsibility includes preparing electrical design basis, various calculations for electrical equipment sizing, preparing cable schedule, interconnection diagram, schematic diagram, bulk MTO
- Should have responsibility include preparing enquiry documents for electrical equipment, technical evaluation of vendor offers, technical discussions with the vendors, preparation of technical recommendations and order specifications, Review of vendor drawings and resolve technical issues as part of detailed engineering
- Must have good presentation skills and be a effective player
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com