Organization : Jacobs
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced(1 year)
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Jacobs Engineering was founded in 1947 by Joseph J. Jacobs. As of 2016 the Chairman and CEO is Steven J. Demetriou. The previous President and CEO was Craig L. Martin from 2006 until 2014.The company is publicly traded as a Fortune 500 company,and as of October 2016 had 50,000 employees globally.Jacobs has more than 250 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa, and Asia.The company is structured around four lines of business: Aerospace & Technology; Buildings & Infrastructure; Industrial; and Petroleum & Chemicals. In October 2016, the company moved its headquarters from California to Dallas, Texas.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be preparing Stress Critical line list and hands-on experience on Caesar II software for performing Stress analysis of critical lines connected to Centrifugal Pump, Air Fin-Fan Coolers, S&T type Heat Exchanger, Columns & PSVs. Competent knowledge of Caesar II Load case definations in compliance to ASME Piping code requirement and nozzle load qualification as per respective standard.
* Should be familiar with ASME/API Codes and standard related to piping fitting & equipments.
* Should be preparing Spring hanger, strut and sliding plate specifications.
* Must have exposure to Pipe thickness, Area reinforcement, SIF, trunnion check, flange leakage calculation.
* Should be well versed with software’s like SPR, Navisworks and PDMS Review, for checking the routing and deciding the type of supports to be used.
* Must be good at Stress Reporting, Support mark up and documentation
* Must have knowledge of extraction and checking of drawings
* Must has to understand client requirements and has to adapt to changes in client requirements.
* Must have hands on experience in modelling for more than 4 years in 3D platform
* Must be open for travel and deputation to other offices/site, if required.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Must have ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
* Should have ability to meet defined milestones.
* Must be open for learning technologies, and processes.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should be highly motivated and hard working with strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills.