|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
Jacobs Engineering was founded in 1947 by Joseph J. Jacobs. As of 2016 the Chairman and CEO is Steven J. Demetriou. The previous President and CEO was Craig L. Martin from 2006 until 2014.The company is publicly traded as a Fortune 500 company,and as of October 2016 had 50,000 employees globally.Jacobs has more than 250 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa, and Asia.The company is structured around four lines of business: Aerospace & Technology; Buildings & Infrastructure; Industrial; and Petroleum & Chemicals. In October 2016, the company moved its headquarters from California to Dallas, Texas.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in Piping Department of ”an” consultancy organisation
- Must have fundamental understanding about the Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials, FEM and Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics.
- Should have excellent Knowledge about the Free Body Diagrams, SFD and BMDs and preliminary understanding of Structural Design Concepts that includes structural optimization etc,.
- Must have strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Should have knowledge of commercial FE tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, PATRAN, NASTRAN & interest towards process automation using MATLAB, TCL/TK, Shell & AWK, and APDL will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally to work at the locations in Sweden or in UK based on work requirements.
- Must have good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Should be a good technical report writing skills
- Must have ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Should be self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Must have ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Must support product development activities by performing Design & Stress Analysis of Aerospace Components.
- Should have execution will mostly be in accordance with established design practices and work instructions.
- Must however, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and reuse of knowledge
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com