JKSSB is termed as Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board and Services Selection Board (SSB) is an organization that vets candidates for admission into the Armed Forces of India.The board conducts personality and intelligence tests and interviews to determine suitability. Some tests are paper based while others involve group tasks or presenting to a panel of assessors. The SSB is held in specified central locations over a number of days. The Government of Jammu and Kashmir is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir and its 3 Divisions and 22 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, a judiciary and a legislative branch. Jammu & Kashmir is recruiting freshers as junior engineers and junior assistants in its location and this post provides the information regarding the various positions available in the state an its required criteria for it to fill the positions and its last application data.
List Of Vacancies: 1029
* Junior Engineer – 222
* Civil – 150
* Mechanical – 22
* Electrical – 50
* Draftsman – 155
* Civil – 70
* Mechanical – 16
* Electrical – 69
* Junior Assistant – 280
* Junior Stenographer – 59
* Technician – 30
* IEC Worker – 25
* Motor Vehicle Inspector – 20
* Junior Systems Engineer – 10
* Library Assistant – 85
* Junior Librarian – 43
* Multipurpose Worker – 50
* Village Level Worker – 50
* Must have completed BE/B Tech or 3 Diploma Or AMIE section from the respective disciplines of Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical or its equivalent education from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have completed graduation from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Should have knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and six months certificate course in computer from a recognized institute will be an added advantage.
Must have 2 Years holding degree diploma in Draftsman(Mechanical/Civil/Electrical) or Draftsman certification course in respective disciplines.
Junior Stenographer & IEC Worker:
* Must have completed graduation from a recognized University and possessing six months certificate course in Computer Applications from any recognized institute.
Candidate is required to be Matric pass with ITI trade in Technician trade.
Motor Vehicle Inspector:
Candidate must be holding a three years diploma in Automobile Engineering
Junior System Engineer, Library Assistant & Junior Librarian:
Must have completed Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in Computers or library Science or its equivalent from a recognised university.
Multipurpose Worker/Village Level Worker:
Candidate is required to possess SSSC (10 plus 2).
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 40 years and other age relaxations for the multiple positions mentioned above are based on the organization age limits.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Junior Engineer/Junior Stenographer/Motor Vehicle Inspector/Junior System Engineer Rs.9,300-34,800/- PM
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Junior Assistant/Draftsman/Technician/IEC Worker Rs.5,200-20,200/- PM
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Library Assistant/Junior Librarian/Multipurpose Worker/Village Level Worker Rs. 10,500/- PM
* Selection shall be made on the basis of a multiple choice based Written test. There shall be negative marking in Multiple Choice Based written test. There will be no Viva.
* For Junior Assistant, Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in type test (having 60 points weightage) and a multiple choice based written test (having 40 points weightage).There shall be negative marking in Multiple Choice Based written test.
* For Junior Stenographer, Candidates shall be selected on the basis of the merit obtained in type test (having 10 points weightage), a shorthand test (having 50 points weightage) and a multiple choice based written test (having 40 points weightage). 50 points of shorthand test will further be divided into 25 points each for transcription and dictation.Candidates will have to necessarily obtain type speed of at least 35 WPM with accuracy of at least 90% to be eligible for selection. Further, candidate has to obtain WPM of at least 65 in short hand test for being considered eligible for consideration.
For Candidates – Rs 350/-