Organization : John Crane
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Sc/BCA/BBM
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.johncrane.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
John Crane has a strong inheritance that dates back to the creation of constellation Packing Company in 1917. Prior to war II, the company’s England-based operations were sold to Tube Investments, which resulted in the creation of TI cluster. Then in 1987, TI Group non heritable the remaining regional operations and the company reunited as John Crane — named once one among the company’s original founders. In 2000, TI cluster incorporated with Smiths Industries to become Smiths Group plc, a global technology company based mostly in London. Today, John Crane is the largest subsidiary of Smiths Group plc.
* The Master Data team plays a critical role in the operations and supply chain of John Crane.
* The responsibility of the team is to create material masters, BOMs and routes in SAP within the agreed SLA and also effectively manage and maintain the correctness and accuracy of data on SAP.
* Successful candidate will have technical background in engineering, good experience in handling SAP material
* Candidate should be B Sc/BCA/BBM from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must be able to master and have good understanding of the John Crane product range is also key.
* Candidate should be able to provide technical support to complete all outstanding master data requests and help the team in day to day activities.
* Candidate must be a successful candidate will also be a credible team player with the ability to learn quickly, possess a keen eye for detail, an analytical mind and excellent communication skills.
* Candidate should be able to review allocated Part Number requests
* Candidate must be able to download the drawings from Central drawing storage( PDMnet/Team center or any drawing repository).