Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
* Must be able to design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
* Should use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
* Should develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using (primarily) Selenium WebDriver, ATDD Framework, Junit Testing and End to End Testing.
* Should execute and analysis automation test results.
* Must participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
* Should be able to document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means.
Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows.
* Must have relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have technical background and an understanding of the telecom industry.
* Should have good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, Junit Testing.
* Must have good database skills, mainly in Oracle and SQL Server.
* Must have good understanding of object oriented programming.
* Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
* Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.