Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Aplication Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must join the Operational Risk Strategic Architecture team to work on building state-of-the-art architecture for firms Ops Risk program.
* Should be a part of the dynamic team of highly talented individuals and will create technical designs, will code and test these designs, and will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
* Should be fluent in technologies including Core Java, Spring, ORM tools, and associated Java development tools.
* Having hands-on Java application development work experience in a client server environment that demonstrates exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills will be an added advantage.
* Must be able to demonstrate understanding of OO principles and design patterns (usage and pitfalls).
* Should have quality driven attitude; strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing.
* Must have experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, and Unix shell scripting.
* Should have some Middleware technology experience.
* Must have experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
* Must have exposure and understanding of the difference between synchronous and asynchronous processing.
* Should have ability to multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements.
* Must have ability to work within tight deadlines and a dynamic environment.
* Should have excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills; expert interpersonal skills; confidence to participate in planning sessions that outline IT solutions that reach business goals.
* Must have knowledge on aptitude to learn business knowledge and new technologies.
* Must have a “can do” attitude.
* Must have operational Risk experience within an Investment Bank.
* Must have knowledge of Python.
* Should have experience with a J2EE/EJB Application Server (preferably WebLogic).
* Must have experience with JMS and Messaging Products (preferably WebSphere.