Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be technically strong and disciplined developer, with a record of delivering high quality, well-tested solutions in a mature controlled environment, is prerequisite for this reengineering effort.
* Should require an ability to attain clear understanding of Athena environment and of the unique design considerations that come into play in a diverse and highly interdependent systems environment.
* Must have interaction with the business is required as application involved are revenue generating and directly used by the businesses in EMEA/NA/AP.
* Should have hands-on business focused technology agnostic developer who enjoys collaborative code development and problem solving and comfortable learning new technology.
* Should work on JPMC’s in-house Athena Platform for consolidation of various applications using Athena.
* Must be a very strong communicator work as part of a global team.
* Should develop a good understanding of End to End business processes.
* Must be good at applying agile practices and a good understanding of Object Oriented programming & design patterns.
* Should be able to write the test cases.
* Must perform code Review; clearly organize code and comment where necessary, to facilitate the peer review process.
* Whenever a code is checked in; ensure it is better than previous version in terms of efficiency or coding standard.
* Should have exposure to Python is welcome.
* Must have programming experience in at least one OO language (Java).
* Must be finance or Investment Banking experience is a plus.
* Must have numerical literacy and a good understanding of financial modeling, P&L, and risk. An understanding of the credit derivatives business is a plus
* Must have a precise thought process and an ability to break a large problem into smaller parts.
* Should have experience tuning high-performance algorithms.